April 13, 2009

Easter Happiness

Our Easter weekend was a happy time of celebrating our risen Lord and enjoying fun activities:

Easter Egg hunt on Saturday

Easter dresses from Grandma Spence on Sunday morning

Easter Basket Sunday afternoon

Noelle's favorite gift was a pencil sharpener - that's my girl.

And last, but not least is a surprise gift from Della, the lady who bags our groceries at Kroger and LOVES Sadie. As I headed for the check out line Tuesday morning, I heard one of the managers say "Della, here she comes!" Sure enough, by the time our groceries were wrung up, Della was there with a plush, pink rabbit for Sadie, "wrapped" in a reusable grocery bag for me. I love Della.

2 comments:

Lee and Candace said...

Oh, I was so glad you put pictures of the girls in their matching dresses. Brad told me about them yesterday and I only got to see Noelle from a distance, but not the girls together. They look adorable!

krissy said...

That is so cute. All of it! :-)