May 15, 2010

Garage Sale Season

I sure do love garage sale season. Of course I'm rather selective - I only go for ones that are street sales and are a short drive from my house. I can usually do a drive-by and if I see pink, I stop.
Noelle usually scores big at garage sales. I get her "new" clothes and toys and then Sadie inherits them 3 years later. But today, Sadie was the big winner. She got her very own 2-wheel bike and a backpack. Isn't she such a big girl?

1 comment:

The Talberts said...

We went to garage sales today, too! And our standards are pretty high as well. We drive by, look for at least one thing to pop out at us and beg us to buy it. If we don't see it while the van is still rolling, we move on. We do get out for street sales, too. It has to be something really special to get all of us out of the van (and interrupt at least one nap, usually).

Anyway. Glad you got some good stuff! We didn't score quite as well as Sadie, but we got some fun stuff. :)